Prospective Parents and Students:
Welcome to Quincy High School, home of the Jackrabbits!
We are excited about serving you, and look forward to meeting you and your family!
Please review the helpful tips below to ensure a smooth transition to Quincy High School:
- Students should officially withdraw from their previous school before enrolling at Quincy High School
- Failure to withdraw will hold up the enrollment process at Quincy High School
- All registration documents need to be fully completed and turned in to the Counseling and Career Center
- Once registration documents are received, records will be requested from your student's previous school
- When documents are received from your previous school, we will determine if Math and English placement tests are needed
- Students seeking enrollment at Quincy High School with discipline or attendance concerns will also need to meet with Administration before being enrolled.
For your convenience and to expedite the enrollment process, we have attached registration packets in English and Spanish below.
English Registration Packet: pdf English Registration Packet (1.86 MB)
Spanish Registration Packet: pdf Spanish Registration Packet (1.86 MB)
Thanks for taking the time to visit our website! See you soon!