We inspire and equip every student for success in their endeavors by partnering with students, families, schools and community.
Mascot, Theme, & Color
The Monument mascot was officially adopted in 1999 when Monument was opened.
- The school mascot is the Monument Eagles.
- The school theme is “Eagles Take Flight!”
- The school colors are hunter green, burgundy, & colonial blue
Students and Facilities
- Monument has about 670 4th-6th grade students
- 4th grade classrooms: 8 self-contained classrooms
- 5th grade classrooms: 8; 2 pairs (2 teacher team), and 4 self-contained classrooms
- 6th grade classrooms: 8; 2 self-contained classrooms and 3 pairs (2 teacher team)
- 6 Specialist classrooms
- 6 classrooms in portables
- Document cameras and projectors in each classroom
- Two Carts of Chromebooks for each grade level, plus one for specialists
- Cafeteria with a stage and a separate gymnasium
- Students and staff take pride in keeping our school clean