Quincy School District facilities and grounds are available for community use. Such use may be subject to a rental fee. Facility use requests are completed online using the Facility Use/Rental System and must be approved by the School District.
2. An e-mail address is required to reserve facilities.
i. A Certificate of Insurance listing the Quincy School District as additional named insured.
iii. If self-insured, user must provide proof of insurance acceptable to QSD.
Proof of insurance may be mailed to:
119 J Street SW
Facility Use/Rental System Procedures:
- Click here for the Terms and Conditions for Use of District Facilities.
- Once you agree to the Terms and Conditions, you will be directed to the Facility Use/Rental System.
- A Quick Step Requesters Guide is provided for step-by-step directrions on how to request/schedule facility use.
- Enter your email address and select Submit.
- Complete your information for first time and continuing users. Select Submit.
- You will be directed to the New Schedule page in the Facility Use/Rental System. Select the appropriate schedule. (Please use either the "Normal Schedule" or "Recurring Schedule" option for submitting requests. Do NOT use the "Irregular Schedule" option.)
- Complete the required information including the password field. (The password for users is password.)
Printer friendly PDF documents:
- Fee Table and User Classifications - Click here
- Use of Athletic Fields/Outside Facilities - Click here (not currently available)
- Terms and Conditions for Use of District Facilities - Click here
- School Board Policy 4260 Use of School Facilities - Click here